Geisinger Neurosciences Institute
At Geisinger Neurosciences Institute, our goal is to understand, restore, and maintain neurological health of all those in need and within our reach. Our neurology and neurosurgery experts collaborate with specialists from other disciplines to treat the most complex neurological disorders, diseases, and injuries.
We provide comprehensive, nationally-recognized care for brain and spine tumors, cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery, pediatric neurosurgery, epilepsy, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disease, stroke, brain trauma, and other neurological conditions. We deliver patient-focused care of the highest quality and value by leveraging all resources, including new technology, multi-generational genomic data, clinical expertise, and an unwavering commitment to our patients’ well-being.
Complex care redefined
With your campaign support, we will innovate new treatments that optimize healing, sustain wellness, and improve health outcomes. We will continue translating new research discoveries into models of care that improve the lives of the patients and families who entrust their health to Geisinger. Among other projects, campaign donations will allow us to:
- Establish a multi-disciplinary pain management center to better manage pain, whether related to surgery or chronic issues.
- Develop Epilepsy ProvenCare to reduce hospitals stays, minimize health complications, and improve quality of life for epilepsy patients.
- Develop Spine ProvenCare to ensure the highest level of safety and care for every surgical spine patient, providing peace of mind before and after the procedure.
- Create a comprehensive aging brain program for Alzheimer’s and memory disorders.
- Develop a world class neuroendovascular program to ensure our cerebrovascular patients have access to the most advanced treatments and care strategies.
- Leverage technology for an e-neurology program to ensure that services are available to all patients across central and northeast Pennsylvania.