Select your area below or use the menu at right for more information.
For nearly a century Geisinger Health System has provided superior healthcare services to the communities we serve in northeast and central Pennsylvania. We are proud of our non-profit mission and work every day to ensure we meet the healthcare needs of the region for years to come. Our organization has taken major steps recently in achieving that goal.
- The medical services we provide are the most advanced in the region - serving more than 2.6 million people in 44 counties.
- Last year, we contributed $336.6 million in community benefit and more than $2 billion over the past 10 years.
- We partner with area hospitals and providers to strengthen healthcare delivery across the state.
- We've added 9,000 new jobs throughout Pennsylvania over the last decade.
- Recognizing that our employees drive everything we do, we invest in their salaries, benefits, training and education to the tune of nearly $1.2 billion a year. It's one reason why we were named to the Becker's Hospital Review "100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" list.
- We're growing the local economy, employing more than 19,000 residents and increasing our state-wide $6.1 billion economic impact.
As a successful not-for-profit health organization, our financial strength allows us to reinvest in our people, programs, services, facilities and technology. In addition to our approximate $1.2 billion in annual salaries/benefits, etc., we have also invested more than $1 billion in capital expenditures over the past decade.
Geisinger's integrated healthcare system has become a nationally-recognized model of care delivery. Looking forward, Geisinger is firmly committed to staying on the forefront of innovation and quality, providing value to our patients and members, finding the most efficient and effective ways to deliver care and collaborating with organizations in the communities we serve. We hope you find this website useful as we continue to grow.