Geisinger Uniform Guidelines
Professional attire enhances our patients’ experience by enabling them to identify the providers and care team members around them. This is essential to create a welcoming and supportive setting for everyone who comes to Geisinger for care.
Please follow the below guidelines when purchasing uniforms.
- All GHS employees who are required to wear standardized uniforms must be in their designated attire/color when beginning their assigned shifts. Uniform guidelines must be followed for special events and on holidays.
- You may purchase your uniform at any uniform store provided it matches the color and styles as indicated in the link below for your position.
- You must use an approved vendor for embroidery. Refer to the Approved Embroidery/Vendor list. These vendors also sell uniforms so you can purchase uniforms with embroidery through these vendors.
- Looking for answers? View FAQs here.
- Holy Spirit employees only: To order uniforms, click here.
What is your color? Click in the link below to learn more.