Geisinger’s $35 million Gray’s Woods multi-specialty clinic, located off the I-99 interchange in Patton Township, opened its doors Aug. 4. The large outpatient facility, a "green" building, allows Geisinger to accommodate its continuing expansion of primary and specialty care and ancillary services in the Centre County area.
Gray's Woods receives Gold LEEDS Certification
Geisinger-Gray's Woods has received the prestigious Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification for new construction, becoming the only healthcare facility in the state of Pennsylvania to earn the designation and one of seven in the nation. Full story.
Geisinger-Gray’s Woods at a glance
- Two-story building encompasses 64,350 square feet and is located on 52 acres in Patton Township.
- The new building includes 70 exam rooms, 16 procedure rooms, an expanded imaging center, laboratory services and an on-site pharmacy.
- Primary care services include OB/GYN, pediatrics and family medicine.
- Specialty services include cardiology, urology, pulmonology and ophthalmology.
Tour Geisinger - Gray's Woods
View the new LEED-certified Geisinger - Gray's Woods clinic in State College, PA.
Self check-in kiosks
Checking in for your appointment now is faster, easier and more private with the new MyVisit Self Check-in kiosks, which are conveniently located on the first and second floors.
Gray's woods goes 'green'
Like many of Geisinger's new buildings, Gray’s Woods is ‘green’ - energy-efficient with features that stress the natural over the chemical, the recycled over the new and the renewable over the finite. Green features at Geisinger - Grays’ Woods include:
- non-toxic paint and finishes
- extensive use of natural daylight, reducing electric lighting and providing window views for more than 90% of office space
- lighting control system that dims the lights when there is natural daylight available and turns off lights in unoccupied areas
- high efficiency heating and cooling systems
- recycled and locally obtained building materials
- rain and wastewater capture
- storm water runoff control features
- building “skin” of glazed glass to maximize energy saving and interior light
- fresh air ventilation, an air filtration system and careful selection of building materials to provide high indoor air quality
Cool Beans Coffee and Tea
For our patients' convenience, Cool Beans Coffee and Tea is located on the second floor, and offers beverages and light refreshments. Open Monday through Friday, 7 am until 3 pm.
Click here for Gray's Woods maps, directions and medical specialties.