Extraordinary heart and vascular care in Northeastern Pennsylvania
The Richard and Marion Pearsall Heart Hospital is the region’s only dedicated heart hospital and provides the latest advances for virtually all types of cardiovascular conditions.
At the Pearsall Heart Hospital, you’ll find:
- A full team of highly experienced cardiologists and interventional cardiologists
- Nationally recognized excellence in cardiac surgery
- Northeastern Pennsylvania’s largest team dedicated to vascular and endovascular care
- The region’s first and most advanced Electrophysiology program
- The region’s only fellowship trained thoracic surgery specialists
- Two 24-hour, state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Advanced cardiac imaging technology for accurate diagnosis
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- The region’s first and only Women’s Heart and Vascular Health program
- A Level 1 Heart Attack Program to speed heart attack treatment
- Clinical trials for cardiac treatment
Excellence in Bypass Surgery
Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery Deepak Singh, MD, explains about the benefits of choosing Geisinger Wyoming Valley for heart surgery.
Learn about the services available at the Geisinger Heart Institute.
Learn more about vascular and endovascular care at Geisinger.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711
View Interactive Campus Map