Geisinger values the contributions of our military and we understand the challenges that you are inevitably faced with when transitioning from military to civilian life - which is why Geisinger is committed to offering veterans the support they need to ease the burden of this transition.
Geisinger will offer one-on-one support to any veteran seeking employment within the health system. This support includes resume assistance as well as recruiter support to identify jobs within the health system that are a good match for a military skill set.
To access one-on-one employment assistance, fill out our military employment application or contact:
Below are additional resources available to ease the transition from military to civilian.
- Northeast Pennsylvania Veterans Multicare Alliance
- Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Pennsylvania National Guard
- PA Amvets Career Center
- Career One Stop (sponsored by the US Department of Labor)
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs
- United States Department of Defense
- National Resource Directory
- GI Jobs
- Air Force Aid Society
- Tip of the Arrow
- Corporate Gray
- Hero 2 Hired