Tuition for the program is $15,000 which is an all inclusive fee that covers books, life support certifications, symposiums and registry examination fee. The only things not covered are a white lab coat for clinical rotations and a $75 electronic clinical journal fee.
Geisinger's policy on tuition reimbursement is that a student will not receive a refund of any amount due to withdrawal or dismissal from the cardiovascular technology program.
Withdrawal from the school
In the event that a student wishes to withdraw from the school, the following procedure must be followed:
- Discuss plans with the director, School of Cardiovascular Technology.
- Submit letter of withdrawal to the director, School of Cardiovascular Technology.
- Return Geisinger issued ID badge and key to building.
Director, School of Cardiovascular Technology responsibilities
- Discuss student's intentions to withdraw.
- Terminate access to Geisinger computer systems (Epic, Groupwise, & Goals).
- Inform appropriate Department of Cardiology personnel.
- Conduct exit interview and make sure all financial obligations are met.
- Close student's file, insuring that all documents are completed and accurate.
Tuition for the Cardiovascular Program is non-refundable regardless of the period of time in attendance.