Application timeframe: Sept.1 through Dec. 15
- Application fee: $30 (non-refundable)
- Process: Applications are reviewed and ranked by the Selection Committee based on, but not limited to, grades, SAT, GPA, demonstrated science and math skill, letters of recommendation, and life experience and skills. Invitations to interview will be extended to the top 20 ranked applicants. Receipt of applications will be confirmed and notification of the initial selection process outcome will be communicated. A non-refundable enrollment fee of $150 is required upon notification of acceptance.
- Click for downloadable application form (.pdf).
- A Letter of Recommendation Waiver form is required for each letter of recommendation. Click for downloadable recommendation waiver form (.pdf)
- Electronic versions of application forms are available upon e-mail request.
For more information, a radiologic technology career CD or to request an application, contact the school at:
Geisinger Medical Center
Program Director, School of Radiologic Technology
100 N. Academy Avenue
Danville, PA 17822-1522
Phone: (570) 271-6302