In order to be considered a candidate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years old as of the beginning of the school year
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- College degree - Candidate must be able to meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess an AAS or higher degree.
- Be enrolled in a medial imaging program that grants a degree upon completion of Geisinger’s program.
- Able to document earning a college degree within one semester of completing Geisinger’s program.
- Candidates must possess passing grades (C or better) for regionally accredited college or university anatomy & physiology I & II courses (with associated lab sessions). Selection preference is given to candidates who have completed both courses as of the interview process.
- A regionally accredited college or university medical terminology course with a letter grade of C or better, or a Pass.
- A regionally accredited college or university algebra-based general physics course with a letter grade of C or better.
- College-level math, or demonstrated equivalent, within 5 years of the application.
Note: Letter grades of B or better for repeated courses are given preference during the selection process.