Geisinger’s board-certified sleep specialists provide comprehensive evaluations and sleep studies to adult and pediatric patients throughout Pennsylvania using a multidisciplinary approach. Specializing in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, our physicians pride themselves on treating even the most difficult cases, including those with comorbid conditions or previously unresolved sleep issues. Comprehensive sleep studies offered include:
- Behavioral sleep medicine: comprehensive evaluation and non-pharmacological management of insomnia
- Nocturnal polysomnography
- Nasal CPAP titrations
- Day sleep studies to accommodate night shift workers
- Multiple Sleep Latency test (MSLT)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
Geisinger Sleep Labs are located throughout central and northeast Pennsylvania for the convenience of patients. Each facility offers private rooms with handicap accessible restrooms and showers, queen size beds, and a room equipped to accommodate morbidly obese patients.