Certain allergies and asthma attacks call for emergency response, for which we can help you be ready
About Our Specialists
Finding the cause of some allergies is like finding a needle in a haystack. Geisinger allergy and asthma specialists solve puzzles like this every day.
We work with you and your family to determine all the risk factors that surround you. We also help you educate others on your condition if necessary.
Our specialists include
- Allergists (also called “immunologists”)
- Asthma coordinator
- Asthma educator
- Pulmonologists (breathing specialists)
- Dermatologists (for skin conditions)
- Rheumatologists (for joints, muscles and bones)
- Infections disease specialists (for conditions that might be spread to others)
Did You Know?
Since asthma is a condition that varies over time, our specialists keep in regular contact with you to adjust treatment to fit your current status. Regular specialist care has a very positive impact on your overall well-being, now and in the future!