Emergency Response System
Geisinger HomeCare & Hospice offers Response Alert System--a personal emergency response system that keeps patients in touch with help when they need it.
Patients must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current patient of Geisinger HomeCare & Hospice
- Live alone or spend at least 75 percent of their time alone
- Be at high risk for physical injury in their home setting
- Have a telephone line into the home
- Be able to understand the personal response system device instructions
- Provide at least three contact sources
- Patients and their loved ones can have peace of mind knowing that they're never really alone.