Geisinger’s gastroenterology team uses state-of-the-art techniques and technology to perform endoscopic procedures, which involve inserting a lighted tube/micro-camera into the body to diagnose and treat digestive conditions simultaneously.
Our specialists have wide-ranging experience, including:
- Endoscopic ultrasound for staging and treatment of esophageal, stomach and pancreatic disorders
- Interventional treatment for biliary obstruction, chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cysts
- Endoscopic mucosal resection, radiofrequency ablation (BÂRRX), cryoablation and narrow-band imaging for treatment of Barrett’s esophagus
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease and gastrointestinal bleeding
- Colorectal cancer screening and prevention
For more information regarding colonoscopy and bowel preparation instructions for this procedure, visit the link below. We take you step-by-step through the preparation and the procedure right here online, and in person before your appointment.