Our physicians make kids smile every day.
Among the challenges of childhood are the dangers of falls and accidents to the teeth—and to the bones beneath them. And newborns as well as older children sometimes need expert repair of the mouth and lips after disease, injury or a birth defect. When it’s time for braces, also, your child might need a little help from a specialist to make room for that smile.
When accidents, disease, or defects at birth cause these types of problems, our experienced physicians bring expert care to children in central and northeastern Pennsylvania. We’re specialists in the fields of Dental Surgery, also called Oral (mouth) and Maxillofacial (jaws and face) Surgery, specifically for children.
Expertise in caring for children at any age:
- Surgery or other repair (restoration) of the teeth, gums, palate, jaws and face
- Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic
- Complex tooth removal
- Removal of wisdom teeth that are impacted, or that remain below the gum
- Tooth exposure to prepare for braces (orthodonture)
- Treatment of growths in the mouth, lips or jaw bones
- Treatment of various diseases that cause problems in the mouth, jaw, and related
- TMJ (jaw joint and muscles) non-surgical and surgical treatment