Geisinger Life Flight is a regional helicopter service designed to provide critically ill or injured patients rapid access to advanced life support care and transportation to critical care facilities. The program serves more than 30 counties in central and northeastern Pennsylvania.
Life Flight operates six aircraft 24-hours a day from five locations including:
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville
- Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport, Avoca
- University Park Airport, State College
- Williamsport Regional Airport, Williamsport
- Good Will Fire Department, Minersville
Life Flight is conducted under the operational control of Geisinger Health System’s Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate.
Life Flight is owned and operated by the Geisinger Medical Center FAA part 135 Certificate number 3GMA077N.