- Participation is limited to emergency services personnel or hospital employees, 18 years of age or older, who have completed high school. Weight limit is 200 pounds.
- Prior to fly-along experience, all participants are required to have an orientation by duty crew of program operations and aircraft. Reservations can be made by calling Life Flight Administration at (570) 271-6217.
- Participating personnel will be advised of location of base of operations to report for their designated day.
- Patient photographs are forbidden.
- If at any time the flight crew views the observer as endangering the integrity of the helicopter program, they may dismiss the observer.
- Once in flight, the observer will function under the direction of the flight crew. Function will be strictly as an observer. Patient care is not permitted.
- Above the ankle boots must be worn for the fly along experience.
- Participants must provide an email address and a contact number so guidelines and information can be sent prior to the fly along.
- Fly alongs are given at all five base sites depending on space availability.