The Resident Planning Team of Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine is pleased to announce that eight of our current fourth-year medical students have successfully matched into residency programs.
- Kristina Borham, Air Force, who matched into an OB/GYN residency at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- Michael Frein, Air Force, who matched into Emergency Medicine at Wright Patterson Air Force Base/Wright State University
- Matthew Weirich, Army, who matched into Emergency Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta University.
- Karl Andersen, who matched in ophthalmology at University of Texas, Southwestern-Dallas.
- Evan Frigoletto, who matched in ophthalmology at West Virginia University Eye Institute.
- Ashlyn Reiser, who matched in ophthalmology at Larkin Community Hospital, Florida.
- Christian Hague, who matched in urology at Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey.
- Evan Spencer, who matched in urology at Westchester Medical Center, New York.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes 10 hospital campuses, a health plan with more than half a million members, a research institute and the Geisinger College of Health Sciences, which includes schools of medicine, nursing and graduate education. With more than 25,000 employees and 1,700+ employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Director, Media and Public Relations
On Call: 570-687-9703