We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow
- Listening to and learning from our patients, members and communities, who teach us so many valuable lessons in improving how we deliver care and shape the patient experience.
- A long-standing role as a teaching hospital, training more than 400 residents and fellows each year.
- The Geisinger Lewistown Hospital School of Nursing, repeatedly ranked as the top RN program in Pennsylvania., repeatedly ranked as the top RN program in Pennsylvania.
- The Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, a young, innovative, community-based, patient-centered school.
- A wide range of community health education to empower community members to play an active and effective role in their own health.
Geisinger collaborates on a training program to help address the area's provider shortage.
Sharing Genomics Expertise
Geisinger's genomics faculty educates researchers and clinicians.
Inspiring the Next Generation of Providers
Volunteering and "Mini-Med" opportunities help an area youth envision a health career.
Health Sciences Libraries
Geisinger provides a wide array of information and resources for patients, members, providers and researchers.