Trouble logging in?
Geisinger Careers error message with trouble logging in
You will receive an error message if you try to create an account from an outside job search site (such as LinkedIn or Indeed). To apply for a career with Geisinger, you need to create a profile from the Geisinger Career Space Job Search page. To do this:
- Click Search all jobs or select a specific career type that relates to you. When the Openings Search page loads, there are links to login or register in the upper-right corner.
- Click Register and complete the required email address and contact information in ALL CAPS.
- If you do not have an email address, click on the Create one here link next to the Email Address (User Name) field to create an email address through Google/Gmail.
- When you have completed all required fields, click Continue at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation page once your registration is complete.
- At the bottom of this page, click Done to continue. If this does not take you into the job search, you may need to go back to the Geisinger Career Space Job Search page and click Login at the top of the page using the registration you just completed.
- Once you log in, you will be asked to set up your security questions. These will be used if you have any password resets.
- If you experience problems, contact our HR Recruitment team at 1-877-564-6447.
Geisinger is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. Geisinger also ensures provision of reasonable accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities. Additionally, please know Geisinger has a no-smoking policy.