For full consideration, you'll need to submit the following:
- Completed School of Nursing application
- A statement of purpose essay describing why you want to be a nurse (approximately 250 words)
- Video-recorded response to application interview prompt
- Your official high school graduate transcript (past or current) and/or GED transcript (if applicable)*
- Official entrance exam score reports for the ATI TEAS test, National League for Nursing Preadmission Examination for RN, ACT and/or SAT tests (if applicable)
- Official college and/or post-secondary education transcripts (past and current) (if applicable)*
- LPN license (if applicable)
- Report from TOEFL (if applicable)
*You’re responsible for obtaining and submitting official high school, post-secondary education and college transcripts to the School of Nursing. These can be directly sent from the institution electronically or must be in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal. Attendance at any other institution must be reported at the time of application. Failure to indicate at the time of application that you have taken courses at another institution will result in denial of credit transfer from that specific institution. Any other misrepresentation or material omission of fact in an application will result in the denial or revocation of admission.
Disclaimer: The Lewistown School of Nursing Diploma Program is in the process of merging into an Associate’s Degree of Nursing Program and federal funding is pending approval by the Department of Education until the merger is complete.