Health Sciences Library
Geisinger’s Health Sciences Library provides services and collections to help you with assignments, patient care and research and study. Through the library, you can:
- Check contraindications before administering a drug
- Look for evidence of best practices for quality improvement
- View a demonstration of administering a subcutaneous medication
- 24/7 access to electronic resources from anywhere using your Geisinger account
- Orientation to library services and resources on demand
- Help finding articles, books and other information for assignments
- Document delivery and interlibrary loan services to obtain articles and books not in the library’s collections
- Key nursing reference books and journals available online
- Log in with your Geisinger account. Students must not share their account information with non-Geisinger users. All online content is for individual use only.
- Clinical point-of-care and drug information tools
- CINAHL, PubMed and other research databases
- Video and other media for studying clinical skills and basic sciences
How to access the library
Log in with your Geisinger account at geisinger.ovidds.com.
Email email@example.com or call 570-271-6463.