Skip to main content


If you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. If you need immediate help or guidance concerning opioid abuse, call the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) hotline at 800-662-HELP (4357). 

See below for other helpful resources.

Pennsylvania resources

Pennsylvania resident funding assistance

Pennsylvania treatment finders

For residents with Pennsylvania Medical Assistance Behavioral Health who are looking for a counselor, inpatient treatment or other substance use disorder/behavioral health services:

Recovery and support meetings


Related information

Learn more about #HadEnough.

A message for teens

Don't ignore it. Help your friends. 

A parent's guide to addiction

If my teen is using, how will I know?

Upcoming events

What's going on near you?