- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, undrained
- 2 cups of loose fresh greens, spinach or kale, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook bulgur wheat according to package directions and chill.
- Drain chickpeas in a colander and rinse with cold water, drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine bulgur wheat and next six ingredients (through garlic).
- Toss well and top with feta cheese.