Kick your digestive system into gear
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed oil (can substitute olive oil)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- to taste salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro. Set aside.
- Dressing: In a small bowl or glass jar, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, oil, cumin, hot pepper sauce (if using), salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad. Garnish with cilantro.
Content from General Links with modal content