Wow your friends and family with this refreshing and surprising side dish.
This light, lemony pasta is the perfect match for your main dish, garnering compliments from even the most discerning guests. It’s hearty enough but light and sure to please.
- 1 box orzo
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley (as much as ¼ cup, based on your preference)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Prepare orzo (al dente) according to package directions.
- Rinse and drain pasta.
- Zest and juice lemon and add to orzo.
- Add olive oil, garlic, sea salt and parsley.
- Mix together and chill for two hours.
Makes: 6-8 servings