Join our team
Geisinger Health Plan looks forward to working with you. We make becoming an appointed broker easy so you can focus on finding your clients the insurance coverage they need.
Geisinger Health Plan requests the following documents to be authorized to sell our employer plans.
- Pennsylvania Accident and Health License
- E&O policy
- $25 check for appointment fee (for each agent/agency contracted) made payable to Geisinger Health Plan (mailing address listed below)
- Agency/producer profile
- Vendor profile
- EFT authorization
- Direct contract
If you currently work with a general agency already appointed with Geisinger Health Plan, you can receive the required paperwork from them. If you wish to be appointed with us directly, call us at 866-488-6653 or email GHPBrokerLicensing@thehealthplan.com for the required documents.
Submitting required paperwork
Email required appointment paperwork to GHPBrokerLicensing@thehealthplan.com. The check for your appointment fee can be mailed to:
Geisinger Health Plan Broker Department
58-60 Public Square
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Once you’re appointed
When your appointment is approved, you will:
- Receive an email with your broker writing number for use on applications and other documents
- Receive an email with a Litmos login
- Litmos is a communication tool we use to update you on plan changes, application changes, annual training certification and bonuses.
- Gain full access to our online broker portal
- You may begin registration for our online broker portal at any time, but you will not gain full access until your appointment is finalized.
Become an appointed broker and learn more about Geisinger Health Plan’s options for your employer clients.
Compare our plans
Help your clients make the right choice.
Already an appointed broker?
If you’re already appointed to sell Geisinger Health Plan, log in to your account.
Find a doctor, pharmacy or prescription
See what doctors, pharmacies and current prescriptions are available through Geisinger Health Plan’s network.