Affordable Care Act: What you need to know
We explain what you need to do, when you need to do it and how to get the most out of your coverage.
Your health coverage options
All Geisinger Marketplace plans must offer:
- Ambulatory patient services (medical services delivered on an outpatient basis)
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative (keep or get back skills) and habilitative (learn new skills) services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
Financial help (subsidies or tax credits towards premiums)
Individuals and families purchasing coverage on their own may be eligible for financial help from the government, through an advanced premium tax credit subsidy, to help pay for health insurance premiums. Learn more about tax credits.
Learn more about Geisinger Health Plan.
Shop for a plan
Learn more about our plans.
We’re here to help
We have the answers to your questions about health insurance.
Find a doctor, pharmacy or prescription
See what doctors, pharmacies and current prescriptions are available with a Geisinger Marketplace plan.
Members, log in to access information specific to your plan.