Pennsylvania's Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), brought to you by Geisinger Health Plan Kids (GHP Kids), is committed to providing complete care to all eligible, uninsured children and teens in our service area.
We give your child more
GHP Kids provides complete healthcare coverage for your child, including:
- Doctors and hospitals nearby
- Routine check-ups and immunizations
- Prescription drugs
- Eye care
- Dental care (from a participating Avesis provider)
- Emergency care
- Up to 90 days of hospitalization per year
- Durable medical equipment
- And much more
GHP Kids coverage is free or low-cost, depending on your household income. Learn more about costs.
Why choose GHP?
The Geisinger Health Plan difference includes:
- Quality coverage, backed up by independent rankings
- Focus on customer service
- Large provider network
Find out if GHP Kids is available in your area:
Geisinger Health Plan is committed to helping you and your child get the most out of their coverage.
We're here to help
We have the answers to your questions about health insurance.
A healthier child
Learn how we can help your child live a healthier life.
Find a doctor, pharmacy or prescription
See what doctors, pharmacies and current prescriptions are available through a GHP Kids plan.