Application deadline: Dec. 1
- Application fee: $30 (non-refundable)
- Process: Applications are reviewed and ranked by the selection committee based on, but not limited to, grades, SAT, GPA, demonstrated science and math skill, letters of recommendation, and life experience and skills. Invitations to interview will be extended to the top 20 ranked applicants. Receipt of applications will be confirmed and notification of the initial selection process outcome will be communicated. A non-refundable enrollment fee of $150 is required upon notification of acceptance.
- Geisinger is an equal opportunity employer; acceptance into the program and future employment at Geisinger are not influenced by race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, handicap or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any classification protected by law in accordance with applicable federal laws.
- Email Kenneth A. Roszel, MS, RT(R), Program Director, School of Radiologic Technology, email@example.com for an application form.
- A Letter of Recommendation Waiver form is required for each letter of recommendation. Click for downloadable recommendation waiver form PDF
- Electronic versions of application forms are available upon e-mail request.