Geisinger Marworth’s Outpatient Department provides comprehensive programs in an outpatient setting to accommodate the individual needs and unique personal situations. We offer two levels of care which accommodates not only the treatment needs of the individual at the time of the initial intake or transfer, but other circumstances, such as work schedules.
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a level of care designed for individuals 18 years and older who require a more intensive treatment structure. There is a daytime and evening IOP to accommodate the schedule of the individual. The IOP occurs four times per week and lasts for approximately four weeks. Some of the services include:
- Psychoeducational therapy on addiction and relapse prevention
- Weekly individual counseling
- Daily group counseling
- Multi-family counseling group
The Outpatient Program is a level of care designed for individuals 18 years and older who require ongoing support for their recovery. Some of the services include:
- Individual counseling (scheduled according to the patient’s needs and schedule)
- Weekly group counseling (addresses early recovery issues, including relapse prevention)
- Weekly healthcare professional group counseling
- Family counseling (as needed)
In addition, the Geisinger Marworth Outpatient Department provides:
- Evaluation services
- Weekly Family Education Program (Tuesday evenings)
Call Marworth at 800-442-7722 to speak with someone about additional information related to outpatient services for yourself or a loved one or to schedule an initial intake.