If you are interested in our Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) program at either our Scranton or Doylestown campuses, take the opportunity to join us at one of our virtual or on-campus events.
Learn and Explore events
During our Learn and Explore events, prospective and accepted students will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with the admissions representatives.
- Engage with faculty and current students.
- Tour the specific campus and state-of-the-art research facilities.
- Learn about the integrated curriculum and student engagement.
- Meet MBS alumni and hear their success stories.
MBS-Scranton (full-time program)
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Medical Sciences Building, 525 Pine Street, Scranton, PA 18509
- Saturday, June 23, 10 a.m.
MBS-Doylestown (flexible-format program)
Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center of Bucks County, 3805 Old Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902
- Saturday, May 19, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 12, 6 p.m.
Virtual Open Houses
During our virtual open house sessions, prospective students will have the opportunity to review general information about our full-time and flexible-format MBS programs.
- Wednesday, May 23, 12 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, June 13, 12 p.m. EST
Private or group tours can be arranged for prospective students. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with an admissions officer, talk with current MBS students or recent alumni and/or meet faculty members. Contact the admissions office to set up a visit by calling 570-504-9068 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.