Ear, nose and throat
Harnessing the experience of the best ENT doctors, our team focuses on preventive measures, the latest treatment options and specialized surgery to treat conditions impacting any part of the face, head and neck.
What you should know about ear, nose and throat
- ENT specialists treat noncancerous conditions that include skull base and endocrine surgery, pediatrics, nasal and sinus problems, sleep disorders, facial cosmetic surgery, allergy, hearing loss, and speech and language problems.
- ENT physicians and surgeons work closely with surgical, medical and radiation oncologists treat benign or cancerous tumors of the head and neck.
Why choose Geisinger for your ear, nose and throat care?
- Geisinger’s audiology specialists offer the most advanced care for hearing loss, including cochlear implants.
- Our head and neck surgeons perform complex skull base surgical procedures to treat acoustic and glomus tumors and skull base cancers.
- Using the newest techniques for endoscopic and traditional sinus surgery procedures, our specialists treat a wide range of nasal and sinus disorders.
- Geisinger’s voice and swallowing services include a clinical voice laboratory that provides complete medical and vocal analysis and treatment for adults and children.
Specialty conditions and treatments
Geisinger’s advanced and comprehensive ENT care encompasses a range of treatments and conditions:
- Allergies and asthma
- Audiology/hearing services
- Cochlear implants
- Esophageal services
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck cancer
- Head and neck surgery
- Hearing loss in children and adults
- Noncancerous head and neck conditions
- Sinus and allergy
- Sleep services
- Vestibular and balance issues
- Voice and swallowing services