Behavioral health inpatient services
Patients who experience a severe behavioral health condition sometimes require close monitoring in a 24-hour care setting. We offer inpatient psychiatric services to help these patients cope with and stabilize their conditions, with a goal of improving their quality of life as they prepare to go home.
What you should know about behavioral health inpatient services
- Inpatient mental health services offer treatment for patients age 18 and older with severe psychiatric conditions, and who may be at risk of hurting themselves or others.
- Our full-service, 24-hour inpatient psychiatric program includes evaluating medical conditions, medication management, individualized treatment, group therapy and daily activities in a safe and comfortable setting.
- We offer electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- We encourage family visits for all psychiatric inpatients. We also offer ongoing outpatient care to help maintain progress following an inpatient stay with us.
Treats these conditions
Inpatient care is used to treat a broad spectrum of behavioral health conditions, including:
- Stabilize acute distress
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Violent behavior
- Severe depression
- Thoughts of harming others