Cosmetic surgery is an elective procedure, and a very personal choice. It can help you feel more comfortable and confident. At Geisinger, our providers understand the importance of listening to your unique wishes before developing a personalized treatment plan.
Why choose Geisinger for your cosmetic surgery?
- Affiliated with a hospital system: Our cosmetic surgery department is one of the few programs in the region that is part of a major medical system. This affiliation means that if one of our experienced cosmetic providers spots a medical concern, we have the resources at hand to treat it right away.
- Highly trained specialists: Our plastic surgeons are board certified. That means they’ve passed rigorous and optional national exams testing their knowledge of facial and body procedures. Our otolaryngologists (ear, nose and throat doctors) have completed specialty training (fellowships) in facial plastic surgery. We also have dermatologists who specialize in cosmetic dermatology. Learn more about:
- High patient satisfaction: Geisinger’s Cosmetic Surgery department has been named a Guardian of Excellence Award winner two years in a row by Press Ganey Associates, a national tracking firm. The award means that our program scored in the country’s top 5 percent for patient experience.
Cosmetic surgery treatments
Our providers offer the latest surgical and non-surgical treatment options to help you look and feel your best.
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Body contouring
- Body lift (belt lipectomy)
- Brow lift
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Ear pinning (otoplasty)
- Eye lift (blepharoplasty)
- Eyebrow tinting and eyelash extensions
- Face and neck lift (rhytidectomy)
- Facial fillers and injectables such as Juvaderm®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, Sculptra®, Voluma®, Volbella® and Belotera®
- Facial procedures
- Facials and chemical peels
- Kybella® to reduce fat under the chin
- Mohs surgery
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Sclerotherapy to treat varicose veins
- Skin treatments
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Upper back (bra-line) lift