We offer unmatched orthopaedic treatment, leading the way both regionally and nationally. More orthopaedic and sports medicine specialists call Geisinger home than any other program in the area. We help you live healthy, stay active and reclaim your life from pain or injury.
We specialize in orthopaedic surgery, but also offer many non-invasive ways to treat athletes and other people with bone, joint and muscle problems. Look to Geisinger for the range of orthopaedic treatments you need.
Why choose Geisinger for your orthopaedic care?
- Comprehensive specialty care: From joint replacement, sports medicine and chiropractic care, to a world-renowned spine surgery program, we have the specialization to care for many orthopaedic conditions. We bring a specialized approach to treating joint and bone pain, injuries from sports and other causes, falls and fractures, and the wear and tear of daily life.
- Quality you can trust: We are known for our ProvenCare, an innovative program that standardizes quality care for certain procedures. We have applied ProvenCare to several joint replacement surgeries. This approach means you are less likely to experience complications or be readmitted to the hospital. It can also mean less time spent in the hospital.
- Leaders in orthopaedic trauma: We provide many levels of orthopaedic care, including at trauma centers where specialized surgeons are available around the clock. These traumatologists have completed advanced training (fellowships) in the treatment of trauma-related fractures and other injuries.
- Hub for research: We publish more research than any other orthopaedic academic center in Pennsylvania. Our commitment to researching new treatments and techniques translates into better, more advanced care.
- Strong sports medicine focus: Geisinger has the largest sports medicine program in the region. We help athletes of all ages prevent and recover from injuries, thanks to our large and diverse group of athletic trainers and doctors.
Geisinger Holy Spirit CJR Collaborators
Orthopedic Institute of Pennsylvania
3399 Trindle Rd.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Orthopaedic conditions and treatments
Our orthopaedic team wants to help you live with less pain. We diagnose and treat all types of orthopaedic conditions: