Urology is a medical and surgical specialty concentrating on conditions affecting the urinary tract and reproductive organs.
Our urology team concentrates on surgical and medical diseases impacting the male and female urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs. From general infections to male infertility issues and cancers, our specialists use the latest research and technology to provide comprehensive urologic care.
What you should know about urology
- We treat men, women and children for conditions including urinary tract infections, kidney stones, stress incontinence and urination problems.
- We also manage complex conditions requiring extensive or aggressive treatments, such as erectile dysfunction, male infertility, Peyronie’s disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and cancers involving the prostate, bladder, kidney, ureter, adrenal glands and testicles.
Why choose Geisinger for your urology care?
- To minimize discomfort and disruption, we use the least invasive procedures when possible. Robotic surgery, for example, requires smaller incisions, which means less pain and a faster recovery time.
- Geisinger’s Janet Weis Children’s Hospital is the only medical center in the region to have full-time pediatric urology specialists on staff.
Urology conditions we treat
We’re focused on diagnosis and treatment for urologic conditions including:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Peyronie’s disease
- Voiding problems
- Kidney and urinary tract stones
- Prostate, bladder, kidney and testicular cancers