Gynecologic care covers all aspects of a woman’s reproductive system. Our highly trained gynecologists treat all women with compassion and dedicated care. We provide preventive screenings and annual exams, birth control and family planning, breast exams and menopause counseling.
Why choose Geisinger for your gynecological care?
- Advanced gynecological surgeries: We treat gynecological issues such as uterine cysts and fibroids, endometriosis and bleeding disorders with advanced minimally invasive procedures. Taking a less invasive approach means a shorter hospital stay and a quicker recovery.
- Specialized pelvic floor disorders clinic: Problems with your pelvic floor (muscles supporting pelvic organs) can be embarrassing to discuss. The team of specialists at our Female Pelvic Medicine Reconstructive Surgery Center understands the sensitive nature of these conditions. We treat all types of pelvic floor disorders, from urinary and fecal incontinence to pelvic organ prolapse and painful bladder syndrome.
Gynecological conditions and treatments
Receive care for every stage and issue related to your reproductive health from a highly trained and compassionate team of experts.
- Fertility problems
- Incontinence in women
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaginal pain
- Yeast infections
- Annual wellness exams and preventive screenings
- Birth control and family planning
- Breast exams
- Gynecological surgery