Community Health Library
Empowering patients with the right information is key to making the best decisions about you and your family's health.
The Geisinger Community Health Library is where to start. The Community Health Library provides easy-to-understand health information.
Located in the lobby of Geisinger Medical Center's Bush Pavilion opposite the Eyewear Center, we offer you:
- One-on-one personalized professional librarian services
- Free and confidential help
- Internet access and printing
- Exclusive patient education databases
- Books, DVDs, magazines and newsletters
- Assistive technology for people with low vision
MedlinePlus® is an online information service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health that provides a directory of medical services and information on health and drug issues.
Click here to access trusted health information from MedlinePlus.