David S. Ross, MD
My research interests include athletic infections, concussion management, and musculoskeletal medicine.
- Ross DS, Ferguson A, Herbert DL. (2013, Jul). Action in the event tent! Medical-legal issues facing the volunteer event physician. Sports Health , 5(4), 340-5. Full Text
- Ross DS, Ferguson A, Cassas K, Bosha P. (2010). Evaluation of factors which prevent roughstock rodeo athletes from wearing protective equipment. Current Sports Medicine Reports , 9(6), 342-346. Full Text
- Suter R, Ross DS, Haraldson S, Ferguson A. (2005). What University Athletes Know About Fluid Replacement? . Continuing Medical Education Journal of Methodist Health , 1(2), 39-41.
MD, Hahnemann, 1987-1992
- Residency, Internal Medicine , Lehigh Valley Hospital, 1992-1995
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, West Virginia University, 1995-1996