Mark Seeley, MD, FAAOS, FAOA, FACS
Dr. Seeley's active areas of research include pediatric trauma and sports medicine, pediatric and young adult hip conditions, and pediatric scoliosis. Dr. Seeley has published more than 30 peer-reviewed scientific articles, reviews or textbook chapters, and has had his work presented in over 20 national meetings.
- Wheatley B, Porter E, Seeley MA. Nail-Patella Syndrome: case report with overview and orthopaedic management. Journal of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. 2020 June.
- Ehrlich B, Fanelli M, Cornell M, Young A, Maddineni B, Sylvestre D, Seeley M. Geographic distribution of pediatric orthopaedic surgeons. Journal of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. 2020; 2(1):24-29.
- Sylvestre D, Ehrlich B, Cornell M, Seeley M. Peroneus herniation with superficial peroneal nerve compression in an adolescent female: case report with overview and management. J Orthop Surg Tech. 2019; 2(20):80-83.
- Neha S, Cornell M, Wheatley B, Munley N, Seeley MA. Looking through a different lens: patient satisfaction with telemedicine in delivering pediatric fracture care. J Am Acad Orthop Surg Glob Res Rev. 2019; 3(9):e100.
- Cornell M, Porter E, Sylvestre D, Seeley M. Pediatric elbow arthrofibrosis: management and surgical considerations. Adv Tech Musculoskelet Surg. 2019; (3):33-35.
- Sadler B, Seeley M, Dobbs MB, Gurnett CA. Distal chromosome 16p11.2 duplications containing SH2B1 in patients with scoliosis. Am J Hum Genet. 2019; 56(7):427-433.
- Gehrman M, Cornell M, Seeley MA. Open reconstruction of the anterior hip capsule using achilles allograft. JBJS Case Connect. 2019 Apr-Jun; 9(2):e0091.
- Chorney M, Sylvestre D, Seeley MA, Medial epicondyle nonunions: case report with overview and management. J Am Acad Orthop Surg Glob Res Rev. 2019 Feb; 3(2): e046.
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, 2005-2009
- Orthopaedic House Officer, University of Michigan, 2009-2014
- Resident Director for Clinical Skills Development, University of Michigan, 2013-2014
- Clinical Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Fellow, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 2014-2015