William F Hess, MD, FAAOS
My research interests include spinal deformity and pediatric spine injuries.
- Boachie-Adjei O, Yagi M, Sacramento-Dominguez C et al. Corrigendum to surgical risk stratification based on preoperative risk factors in severe pediatric spinal deformity surgery. Spine Deform. 2019;7(2):378.
- Boachie-Adjei O, Yagi M, Nemani V et al. Incidence and risk factors for major surgical complications in patients with complex spinal deformity: a report from an SRS GOP site. Spine Deform. 2015;3(1):57-64.
- Sacramento-Domínguez C, Yagi M, Ayamga J, Nemani VM, Akoto H, Mahmud R, Wulff IA, Gupta M, Papadopoulos EC, Pellisé F, Sánchez-Pérez-Grueso F, Hess WF, Kim HJ, Hodes R, Boachie-Adjei O; FOCOS Spine Research Group. Apex of deformity for three-column osteotomy. Does it matter in the occurrence of complications? Spine J. 2015 Nov;15(11):2351-9.
- MD, University of South Florida, 1978-1981
- Residency, University of South Florida, 1982-1989
- Spine Fellowship, Kansas University Medical Center, 1989-1990