Steven A Lietman, MD
Research InterestsDr. Lietman is the Chairman of Research for Adult Reconstruction.
- Zhang Y, Bowen TR, Lietman SA, Suk M, Williams MS, Lee MTM. PPARGC1B is associated with nontraumatic osteonecrosis of the femoral head: a genomewide association study on a chart-reviewed cohort. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020 Sep 16;102(18):1628-1636.
- Correa D, Lietman SA. Articular cartilage repair: Current needs, methods and research directions. Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2017 Feb;62:67-77.
- Lietman SA. Induced pluripotent stem cells in cartilage repair. World J Orthop. 2016; 7(3):149-155.
- Naik AA, Lietman SA. Complications in patients with proximal femoral replacement and cemented stems ≥ 250 mm in length. Orthopedics. 2016 May; 39(3):423-429.
- Entezari V, Agwa E, Ruiz SJ, Lietman SA, Silver BJ, Jegalian AG. Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis secondary to localized large B-cell lymphoma in a patient with history of knee arthroplasty. Leuk Lymphoma. 2014 Oct 7:1-3.
MD, Dartmouth School of Medicine, 1984-1988
- Residency, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1989-1993
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital, 1995-1996