My research interests include hip and knee replacement and systems-based practice.
- Novikov D, Mercuri JJ, Schwarzkopf R, Long WJ, Bosco JA III, Vigdorchik JM. Can some early revision total hip arthroplasties be avoided? Bone Joint J. 2019;101-B(6 Supple B):97-103.
- Mercuri JJ, Schwarzkopf R. Coronal and sagittal balancing of total knee arthroplasty: old principles and new technologies. Bull Hosp Jt Dis. 2019 March;77(1):45-52.
- Mercuri JJ, Pepper AM, Werner JA, Vigdorchik JM. Gap balancing, measured resection, and kinematic alignment: how, when, and why? JBJS Rev. 2019 Mar;7(3):e2.
- DelSole EM, Mercuri JJ. Utility of upright weight-bearing imaging in total hip arthroplasty. Semin Musculoskelet Radiol. 2019 Dec;23(6):603-608.
- Pepper AM, Mercuri JJ, Behery OA, Vigdorchik JM. Total hip and knee arthroplasty perioperative pain management: what should be in the cocktail? JBJS Rev. 2018 December; 6(12):e5(1-7).
MD, NYU School of Medicine, 2007 - 2012
Residency, Hospital for Joint Diseases/NYU Langone Medical Center, 2012 - 2017
Fellowship, Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Insall Scott Kelly Institute, NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital/NYU Langone Health, 2017 - 2018