Practice emergency medicine
Geisinger Health, due to their exponential growth, is seeking outstanding BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians in northeast, central and south central Pennsylvania.
Geisinger is offering:
- Excellent minimum starting salary of $350,000 for new graduates
- Premium moonlighting rate with compensation adjusted for experienced providers
- Defined clinical hours equal to 1,554 hours per year
- Choice of one or more recruitment incentives, which include:
- $150,000 medical school loan repayment
- $100,000 forgivable loan
- $2,000 monthly stipend available to current residents upon signature of an offer letter
Practicing emergency medicine at Geisinger offers:
- New, innovative care delivery models
- Quality and safety focused
- Teaching opportunities available
- Opportunities to work in small community hospital setting, large quaternary care centers or both
For more information on the specific emergency medicine positions available, as well as about the geographic regions where Geisinger has a presence, contact Miranda Grace through the form.