Innovative Care for Complex Needs
Over the last decade, Geisinger Wyoming Valley has nearly doubled in size, and its innovative programs have helped Geisinger Health System earn numerous national accolades.
Compassionate professionals - including some of the region's most highly trained specialists - and advanced technology make Geisinger Wyoming Valley a destination for those with the most complex medical concerns.
The campus includes:
- Luzerne County's first and only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The region's only free-standing Heart Hospital
- Luzerne County's only Trauma Center
- One of only eight accredited Chest Pain Centers in the state
- Clinical trials at the Henry Cancer Center
- 25,000 square foot orthopaedic facility
Geisinger's standards of excellence shine throughout the Geisinger Wyoming Valley campus. When your family requires advanced medical care, turn to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. Stay connected to the latest developments at Geisinger Wyoming Valley: Click here to sign up for our free E-Newsletters.
Medical specialties at Geisinger Wyoming Valley include
Wilkes-Barre, PA PA
View Interactive Campus Map