- All information on this site is copyrighted by Geisinger.
- Please don’t reuse information—including images—from this site without our written permission.
- We can’t provide medical advice on this site or through email. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
- To use online payment, you’ll need to agree to allow us to display your information on our secure site.
- You’re responsible for activities that occur on your account.
- We’re not responsible for content on other sites that we link to.
- You can link to our site, but please refer to #2 above.
2. Restrictions on Use and Ownership
- All pages within this website and any material made available for download (collectively referred to as "the Site") are the property of Geisinger and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Geisinger hereby grants site visitors, including patients and members, a nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for personal, informational, and non-commercial use.
- Use of certain features of the Site, including obtaining access to your protected health information, require registration and creation of a user name and password.
- Competitive Advantage: You may not use the Site to obtain materials, data, or information for purposes of gaining a competitive advantage.
- Commercial Benefit / Financial Gain (Payment): You may not use the Site for commercial purposes, or provide you login credentials in exchange for payment.
- Non-Personal Use: The Site is intended for personal use only. Do not provide your login credentials, including user name and/or password to third parties.
3. Trademark Notice
- This Site displays multiple trademarks and service marks which are owned by Geisinger. You agree not to display, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit or use in any manner any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this Site without the express written permission of Geisinger or the third party that may own the trademark, service mark or logo. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate state and/or federal trademark law.
4. Claims of Copyright Infringement
- In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Geisinger is registered with the United States Copyright Office as a Service Provider. Any notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Geisinger’s Legal Department, 100 N Academy Avenue, Danville, PA 17822-4031.
5. No Medical Advice
- Nothing on this Site may be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All health and health-related information contained within this Site is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to a healthcare professional. The information you obtain from this Site might be inappropriate for your own situation, or might be misinterpreted. Geisinger assumes no responsibility for how you use the information you obtain from this Site.
- If you have an emergency, or think you need to speak to someone urgently, please do not rely on the email communication options provided to you through this Site. Neither email nor any other application available through this Site is a substitute for appropriate and timely contact with your physician. The Site is not a substitute for consultation with your physician. You should never change or stop any course of treatment prescribed by your physician without first consulting him or her. Only your physician can properly diagnose and treat your illness.
- Also, please note that although we strive to keep our information up to date, information changes rapidly, and some information may be out of date.
6. Online Payment
- In order to use the online payment service, you are required to complete the enrollment process by providing Geisinger with complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable enrollment form provided on the enrollment screen. By completing the enrollment form, and clicking the "I Agree" button, you authorize Geisinger to display your statement and payment information on a secured Internet site. You are responsible for keeping your correct and current email address information in your customer profile. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, banking information, credit card information and account information.
- FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE TO NOTIFY GEISINGER IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR DISCOVERY OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY OTHER BREACH OF SECURITY. GEISINGER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF SOMEONE ELSE MISUSING YOUR PASSWORD, BANKING INFORMATION, CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND ACCOUNT EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.HOWEVER, YOU COULD BE HELD LIABLE FOR LOSSES INCURRED BY GEISINGER OR ANOTHER PARTY DUE TO SOMEONE ELSE USING YOUR PASSWORD. YOU MAY NOT USE ANYONE ELSE'S ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER.
- Geisinger reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of its online payment service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the on-line payment service constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY GEISINGER OR GEISINGER’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
- GEISINGER CANNOT ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ITS SERVER WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, AND BECAUSE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INPUTTING INFORMATION ONTO GEISINGER’S SERVER, GEISINGER CANNOT ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE. THUS, GEISINGER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OF CONTENT OF THIS INFORMATION. GEISINGER HAS PROVIDED THE INFORMATION ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MARCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GEISINGER NEITHER WARRANTS THAT THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
8. WAIVER, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER GEISINGER, NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR INDEMNITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED APPLICATIONS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST GEISINGER, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS BASED UPON THE NEGLIGENCE OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS) FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- GEISINGER AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. FURTHER, GEISINGER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL USE OR CONDUCT OF A USER OF THIS SITE.
9. Visitor Chat Rooms and Other Interactive Areas
- Geisinger may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas of the Site where visitors transmit or post Communications or communicate solely with each other, including, but not limited to, chat rooms, bulletin boards, and other user forums, and the content or any such Communications. Geisinger, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Geisinger retains the right to remove, in its sole discretion, Communications that include any material deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.
10. Links or Pointers to Other Sites
- Geisinger makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site or any entity that may post its advertisements on this Site. When you access a non-Geisinger site, please understand that it is independent from Geisinger, and that Geisinger has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-Geisinger website does not mean that Geisinger endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site or its privacy practices that may be different from Geisinger. Geisinger does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this Site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection therewith. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download are free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to This Site
- Persons constructing other websites may of course link to any of the pages on this Site. However, you may not copy any of the materials from this Site onto your own Web server for any reason. Also, you may not link to isolated elements on this Site (including photographs, illustrations, diagrams, buttons, text, or any other elements whatsoever) for the purpose of "inlining" them into the context of other web pages, or for linking such isolated elements to other web pages. In other words, link to entire pages on this Site, or don't link at all. Any other use will be a violation of copyright and could subject you to legal action.
- Web mirror sites, and commercial online services, may request written permission to cache this entire Site to their hard drives for the purpose of enabling people to access it more easily or view it more rapidly. Note, however, that under no circumstances will they be granted the right to copy parts of the Site piecemeal, but only to copy the entire Site, preserving all the interior and exterior links, and not employing any of the materials out of their original context.
13. Choice of Law and Venue
15. Third Party Rights
- The provisions of paragraphs 8 (Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability) and 14 (Indemnification) and are for the benefit of Geisinger and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
16. Term; Termination
19. Entire Agreement