If you previously used GeisingerConnect, use your previous ID (numeric ex: 123) and GeisingerConnect password.
- Once you get to the Epic icon, use your Universal ID (Ex: jssmith) and Epic password to log in
- We are working to link the Universal ID to Clinical Apps
If you accidentally use your Universal ID (Ex: jssmith), you will be asked to enroll in PingID if that ID has not been enrolled in PingID you will need to:
- Call the Service Desk at 570-271-8092 to register your account recovery information
- Once you have registered your account recovery information, you can enroll the ID in PingID
- You will then be able to log in and authenticate with PingID to Clinical Apps using your Universal ID (Ex: jssmith), however you will also have to log in again to Citrix with the same ID and password