What is MyChart?
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
Is there a fee to use MyChart?
MyChart is a free service offered to our patients.
How do I sign up?
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyChart activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. If you have not already received an activation code, you may call your physician's office to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.