Register as a caregiver
With caregiver access, you can view your loved one’s online medical record, schedule and manage appointments, renew prescriptions, and communicate with their care team.
Getting access is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
Choose the access form you need.
Already have an account? Log in and select “Family record access” under “profile” and complete the form.
- Submit form by mail, fax, or email to the Digital Patient Engagement Department (40-20).
- Mailing Address: 100 N. Academy Ave., Danville, PA 17822-4020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: 570-271-7898.
- You will receive a response to your request within 5-7 business days. If you don’t already have an account, an account will be created for you to access your love one’s medical records.
*Submit separate request forms for each patient you need access to.
**If more than one caregiver would like to request access to their loved one’s online medical record, each must complete a separate access form.
To request caregiver access:
- Obtain the patient’s signature on the form OR provide Power of Attorney documentation (if not already on file).
- Print, read and complete the request form
If you are NOT a registered user, you can request access to the adult patient's account and an account will be created for you.