Register as a Caregiver
With caregiver access, you can view your loved one’s online medical record, schedule and manage appointments, renew prescriptions, and communicate with their care team on their behalf.
Getting access to your loved one’s medical records is just a few steps away!*
- Fill out the following access form, as appropriate. If you already have an account, you can complete these forms by selecting Family Record Access under “Profile” once logged in.
- Submit form by mail, fax, or email to the Digital Patient Engagement Department (30-09).
- Mailing Address: 100 N. Academy Ave., Danville, PA 17822-3009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: 570-271-7898.
- You will receive a response to your request within 5-7 business days. If you do not already have an account, an account will be created for you to access your love one’s medical records.
*A request form should be submitted for each patient you need access to.
** If more than one caregiver would like to request access to their loved one’s online medical record, each individual must complete a separate access form as directed.
To Request Access to Your Loved One’s Records:
- You must be obtain the patient’s signature on the form OR provide Power of Attorney documentation (if not already on file).
- Print, read & complete the request form in its entirety; including all necessary signatures in the spaces provided on the form.
If you are NOT a registered user, you can request access to the adult patient's account and as part of providing access to you, an account will be created for you.
Taking care of a loved one can be hard. Here are some tips to avoid burnout.