Skip to main content

My child turned 18 — I lost access to their medical record or would like access to their medical record.

Caregiver access allows you to view an adult patient's medical record and communicate on their behalf. To request access, you must:

  1. Sign in to MyChart
  2. Follow the instructions based on their age
  3. Submit

We try to process requests within 5 to 7 business days of receiving the signed form, but it may take longer.*
We’ll process your request as soon as possible.

Content from General Links with modal content